In 1989 BLOOD released their debut album "IMPULSE TO DESTROY". Now, 30 years later, we released this milestone of sick oldschool Deathgrind in its ultimate incarnation. 59 grindcore attacks in a old school Tape edition, with the lost roughmix of the album (incl. the "recognize yourself" EP) and a massive amount of previously unreleased rarities from the period 1988 - 1990.
Limited to 200 cassette tapes.
• 59 songs from the years 1988-1989
• limited to 200 copies
• never before published photos from the "IMPULSE TO DESTROY" photo session
• roughmix and bonus tracks remastered and partially restored by Patrick W. Engel (Temple of Disharmony)
• Side A: unreleased remastered roughmix including the "recognize yourself" EP songs, (lost for 30 years!!!)
• Side B: rarities - 30 previously unreleased bonus