In 1989 BLOOD released their debut album "IMPULSE TO DESTROY", the beginning of a sonic warfare that is still uncompromised and ongoing. Now, 30 years later, we released this milestone of sick oldschool Deathgrind in its ultimate incarnation.
86 grindcore attacks in a luxurious 3-CD Digipak edition, containing the original recordings, the remastered roughmix of the album (incl. the "recognize yourself" EP) and a massive amount of previously unreleased rarities, all remastered and partially restored from old tapes. Probably the most complete summary of the entire work of BLOOD in the period from 1988 - 1990.
The 30th anniversary edition contains nothing less than:
• 86 songs from the years 1988-1989
• 8-panel DigiPak with inside printed jacket, red hotfoil stamping, matte lamination and 20-pages full coloured booklet
• never before published photos from the "IMPULSE TO DESTROY" photo session
• huge collection of old school flyers and interviews
• liner notes by Martin "Chicken" Witchskinner, Nocturnal Grave Desecrator and Black Winds (Blasphemy), Blum (original cover artist), Mark Sawickis (Impetigo), Stoffel (Yacøpsæ) and many others
• special roughmix cover artwork by Thomas "Necromaniac" Westphal
• roughmix and bonus tracks remastered and partially restored by Patrick W. Engel (Temple of Disharmony)
• CD 1:"Impulse to Destroy" original album
• CD 2: unreleased remastered roughmix including the "recognize yourself" EP songs, (lost for 30 years!!!)
• CD 3 rarities - 30 previously unreleased bonus tracks