All Meth Drinker's vinyl-only releases for the first time compiled on CD + "Oil" album for the first time on professional CD format. Limited to 500 copies worldwide.
• 6 panel full color digipack
• 28 pages full color booklet
• CD 1 / Discography contains the complete studio, re-mastered in 2019, vinyl-only recordings, for the first time ever on CD:
- Split LP with Open Tomb (2012)
- "Meth Drinker" EP (2013)
- Split LP with Moloch (2013)
- Split LP with Leechfeast (2015)
- Split EP with Dead instrument (2016)
- Compilation tracks
Total running time: 60 minutes.
• CD 2 / Oil contains the "Oil" album re-mastered in 2019, presented as its first "official" CD release ever (original 2014 release was limited to a tour-only CDr of 100 copies) + a banned-in-YouTube 3 video clip tracks.
If there has to be just one band in the new millenium which could compare to the 90's forefathers and creators of misanthropic mind-altering Sludge (GRIEF, DYSTOPIA, NOOTHGRUSH) it has undoubtely to be New Zealand's METH DRINKER.
The level of NOISE and HATE created by these three sociopaths remains unmatched.
This is absolutely unmissable stuff which keeps hundreds of people worldwide hunting for their records even a few years after the band ceased to exist.